Wednesday 29 April 2015

LO2 Media pitch feedback and questionnaire

We were asked to make a questionnaire for people to answer whilst watching my pitch, this was because I could get more feedback on my pitch.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H2BFFKV


Here are the rests of my questionnaire




2 of my strengths were representing the homeless because I am giving them a voice and challenging the stereotypes  and the target audience was at the age. 
3 of my weaknesses are my idea with traffic moving in the background because it would've been hard to do, making sure I am safe which is a big aspect  and to use high angles which is not something that 

The next steps I will take to improve is slightly changing my treatment. To talk to an organisation about going round with someone and rethink some of my ideas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment